Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

October 19, 2010

Author Kathleen Welborn

I have the privilege of knowing Kathleen Welborn. Her books come straight from the heart. She is a lovely person & and a talented author. She has even done a Children's book. You should check out her site & her books!


“Come with me on a journey…………let me take you away. Close your mind to all of the things around you… …….escape with me, as you read my words that are written in tune with the universe and that will allow you to dream. You don’t have to leave your chair to experience the feelings that come with the written words. Experience the rhythm and rhyme of the journey that takes you away from everyday life. You will feel it, you will believe it and you will relax and find yourself in a peaceful state of mind.”  Kathleen Welborn





Besides being the author, Kathleen does her own art for her books. The lady wears many hats. She is a wonderful Grandmother & Great Grandmother too. So go on over & check out her site......don't worry I'll wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment