Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

October 24, 2010

Chocolate Soup for Two

Heather over at Sprinkle Bakes put this up for Valentine's Day, but hey, it's chocolate & there for is in season all year round. Can I get an "oh yeah!"?  She says it is for two but I ain't sharing. What?!?!?!  It's chocolate. Think of a big ol' mug of hot chocolate or something such as that & someone wants to share. I'm sorry but NO!. Ok go  on over & visit with Heather & get the recipe. We shall see how you feel about sharing then!
Aren't the spoons just too cute? Like you were getting ready to share. I still don't think so. Nope, not me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment