Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 7, 2010

Old Bay Seasoned Tilapia

Bring you a recipe that is really easy to make yet will leave your family in awe over your mastery over cooking. Hang on cause here we go.
The photo above shows all you need for this simple yet incredible dish. To the left you see my stack of Tilapia fillets I have 4 here at 4 oz each, next & almost important as the fish is (drum roll here) Old Bay Seasoning. I am originally from Maryland & Old Bay is the seasoning of choice for many dishes I create. I will be sharing those recipes with you in the future.Then you need some butter & lemon juice. If fresh lemon is not on hand it is alright with the Cosmos if you use the the type in the plastic lemon thingy. 
Place the tilapia fillets in a foil lined baking dish.( foil= easier clean up...thats what I'm screamin')  Place thin shavings of the butter on top of the fillets kinda like so. Squeeze the lemon juice over the butter shavings. How much you use is up to you. I don't use a lot & you do not want your fish swimming in the stuff.
Sprinkle the Old Bay over the fillets & it is ready for the oven. Place in preheated oven set to 400 degrees & bake for 20 minutes. Your kitchen will start to smell like a Maryland Crab Restaurant. ( better than cinnamon any day) When the 20 minutes is up (longer if your fillets are bigger.....just make sure the fish is thoroughly cooked. Take it out of the oven & like magick.....

your family & taste buds will be chanting your name all over the house. 
Enjoy this kiddies!

I am thankful for Old Bay Seasoning

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment