Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 8, 2010

The Broom Won't Take "No" For an Answer

 The Broom is really cruising for a bruising. After not having worked for six months I kinda wanted to lay in the bed this AM & just enjoy not being on my feet. But no, Broom had other ideas & they did not include me laying still! What can I do? Make it stand in the corner? Thats where it spends most if its time anyway. So off we go for another trip around Blogland


cross my hooks blog link
Just Married with Coupons



 







Yup, I got wore out last night but hey it was my first time back to working  since the surgery. Everyone was great at Rocky's. It's gonna be a great place to work. Rocky's has only been open for 2 1/2 weeks but the place was packed for dinner last night! (the bad part? did not know the closing server had to turn 40 heavy  chairs upside down onto the tables..so glad there are more booths than individual tables!)



Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!


0 comments:

Post a Comment