Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 11, 2010

Got Some Reindeer

 My friend Joy sent me some old reindeer ornaments she had. Had to clean em up a bit. they are brass. I am debating on leaving them natural brass or going maybe silver or white with them. What is your opinion? I asked the Hubs & he thinks I should leave them as is. Not quite the answer I was looking for. So, whatcha think Blogland?



 Oh! Naked reindeer bathing. Is this photo too racy? Let me know your take on what I should do with these guys pleez. I will go with the majority vote. (Hubs vote not counted! lol)


Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!





2 comments: