Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 2, 2010

Have Broom Will Travel

It's Thursday....right? Yea okay I checked the calendar, it's Thursday. The Broom & me are out & about! Check out where we've been.


giveaways

HookingupwithHoH


Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop 






The Two Savvy Sisters




 

Black Kats Design Cheap Thrills Thursday
(sorry could not get the button to show up)

Catch a Glimpse Button


2 comments:

  1. I can never get Kat's button to load either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for grabbing my button. I am following back.

    ReplyDelete