Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 21, 2010

Layered Pizza Dip

 Got this recipe in an email from Betty Crocker for this awesome Layered Pizza Dip. I made this a few times years ago & had forgotten about this yummy tasty dish. I know, I deserve thirty lashes with a wet noodle for forgetting about something so feakin' delicious. Gonna make a big ol' batch of this for New Years Eve. Right after I get home from work. Yup, I gotta work New Years Eve & New Years Day. That is so not cool. At least I'm not working the early shifts. Here is the recipe, you so have to try this. I serious. Really....you have to. Here goes.


                        1 (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese with chives and onions
                        1/2 cup chunky pizza sauce
                        1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
                       1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
                          2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
                          2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
  
Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 9-inch pie pan or 1 to 1 1/2-quart baking dish, layer all ingredients in order listed.
Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
Serve warm with bagel crisps, bagel chips or crackers

Sounds totally awesome doesn't it?
  Oh & it is! Just look at this pic & honestly tell me that you don't want any.

I could go for some right now. But alas, I don't have all the ingredients in the house & my Broom is pouting cause we didn't go anywhere he wanted to go today cause I had money I had to spend some more Holiday gifts to pick up.

So what are you guys in Blogland planning to do to ring in 2011?

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!





2 comments:

  1. That looks really yummy -- and easy, too! We will be having a very low key New Year's Eve, recovering from Christmas travel. If we're still awake, and it's not raining, we might hop on the light rail and go downtown?
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do a brunch the next day with friends, and this looks like something I should whip up as my offering in exchange for a mimosa.

    ReplyDelete