Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 28, 2010

Me & The Broom Out Freezing In Blogland

 Oh Brrrrrr Blogland! The Broom & I were freezing today here in the Florida temperatures. Even my eager to go out Broom was a bit leery of heading out today. Had to wrap a dish towel around his handle to help keep him warm. Tried a scarf on him once but it kept whipping around & snapping me in the face. Ouch! We did not stay out too long today cause we were frozen! Found some nice places to stop by & warm up. Check em:





Pink Hippo Party







The Best Part Of Believe
 
 



Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog Hop
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment