Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 19, 2010

Sunday Sweeps Through Blogland With The Broom

 The Broom & I headed out at a decent time today for once! Of course it helped that it was raining again this morning & my Broom did not like getting wet yesterday while we were flying around Blogland mega early. I prefer the drier weather but if it keeps the Broom from wanting to gad about at the crack of dawn....bring on the rain!

 Broom took me by one Blog Hop just in time for the last one. Oh well, better late than never!





Hitting some spots a bit early!

 




Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!


0 comments:

Post a Comment