Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 29, 2010

Where Me & The Broom Went While Freezing

 Yup, yet another freezy day here in what is supposed to be sunny Florida my Blogland friends. Next time I hear somebody talk about Global Warming I'm gonna take a swipe at them with the Broom! I know the Broom will not mind being used for that as he is freezing too. My Broom woke me up early as usual so I got out of bed, opened the front door & he hopped outside only to hop right back in. He went over to the corner & I went back to bed for a few more hours. (the only good thing about this cold snap is the extra sleep I am able to get)  We stopped by some warm friendly places today to try & thaw out.





Gettin’ Krafty with it




 
 

<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!
 

5 comments:

  1. Howdy! I found you via WOW and am your newest follower Rae T. I'd love if you could follow me back at my blog: There's a Contest for That

    Have a great day and stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love how you always talk about the broom ;) Does it finally snow over there too? London had massive problems again of course just before Christmas but in the end it all worked out... get a warm blanket and snuggle on the sofa with some hot chocolate and a good movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks for stopping by my new Welcome Wednesday blog hop! Hope to see you again next Wednesday!

    Happy New Year!
    Frugal Invitation
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/frugalinvite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Happy New Year! We actually got some snow here in Georgia on Christmas night, but it didn't last...most of it was gone by morning. By the way, I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in this week for Wobble Over Wednesday. I am now following you back!

    -Amanda T
    http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete