Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

January 10, 2011

Me & The Broom & The Cable Company

The Broom & I did not get to head out too early cause of the ongoing server issues. To do a post I did earlier I had to flip flop between 2 different servers. Oh what fun I had! (that was sarcasm) So me & the Broom finally made it to a few places & poofed in to see a few old friends in Blogland.

Sumo Sweet Stuff


(now I can't center anything. how wonderful is that?)




everything is wonky right now in my little corner of the world :(


Pink Hippo Party



Texas Monkey





Seriously getting ticked off at the cable company & the internet. Broom & I will out & about in Blogland again tomorrow unless I end up using my Broom on my computer. Til then....ta ta & "Poof", I'm outta here.









Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment