Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

February 28, 2011

Me, The Broom & Blogland

 After a very restless night, I decided to give into the Broom's agitated bouncing in the corner of the kitchen & take off to visit some spots in Blogland. I really have to teach the Broom that just because I cannot sleep, that does not mean we have been given clearance for take off. Of course my sciatic nerve did ease up during the flight but that means no more sleep for me today. Here is where we went!


Pink Hippo Party






 
 
Texas Monkey
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!









 

2 comments:

  1. WOW...you really went a traveling!!! Hope you get a nap in today...it's bad not to be able to sleep.

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day, I found your blog through the blog hop, and happy that i did!

    ReplyDelete