Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 2, 2011

Me & The Broom & What Is That Banging?!?!?

 Before the sun came up in my area of Blogland this morning, we were all awakened by this horrible banging. It seems the house across the street is having a new roof put on & the energetic crew was at it before daylight......is that even legal? The Hubs made coffee, the two cats tripped out over the banging & the Broom was ready to take off to avoid all the noise. I grabbed a cup of coffee, kissed the Hubs on the cheek, pet the cats to help calm then down & jumped on the Broom to fly off over Blogland & enjoy the silence.





<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com


Photobucket






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!










4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by The Sample Shoppe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would drive me insane! Before we moved we loved across from an elementary school...bah...I'm sorry, but no one should be so energetic at 8AM in my opinion LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title of your blog- such a great play on words! I'm interested to see what you're making! I'm following from the Wed blog hops-

    Hope to see you around my blog!
    www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower and new to blogging. It has only been a little over a month so I am still learning a little more each day. My blog is not as technical or awesome as yours but I am getting there. I am following you thru GFC and would greatly appreciate a follow back! Thanks!

    Mary @http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete