Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 28, 2011

Me & The Broom & A Whole Lotta Rain

 Hello Blogland! Boy was is wet this morning when my Broom & I took off to fly over Blogland. Almost made me wish that my type flew on mops! (Broom is giving me the evil eye over that comment) We needed the rain here in sunny Florida. Things were a bit dry. But at least it is not cold. That will happen to me soon enough as the weather in the Northern States has not figured out it is Spring. Off we went!
























Making




Texas Monkey

Pink Hippo Party
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!









2 comments:

  1. Yea, it's still to damned cold here (Ontario) for my liking...Spring seems to be hiding on us yet.... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so charming! Thanks for linking up to "Amaze Me Monday". Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete