Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 22, 2011

Me & The Broom & Yes It Feels Like Florida Now!

 Howdy hi Blogland! My Broom & I are loving this weather! It feels like we are back in Florida. The locals don't like the humidity one bit but it reminds me of the Florida Gulf Coast. (sigh)  My Broom sorta freaked me out this morning. He woke me up & followed me down stairs. As I got into the kitchen I saw the coffee was ready. I looked at my Broom & he stood there leaning against the wall, giving me that bristly look. I looked back to the coffee pot & the Hubs yell down  that he started the coffee for me earlier. I was happy but I had hoped that my Broom had learned a new trick. Oh well, maybe sometime down the road. I drank some coffee & me & the Broom took off to visit some of our Blogland friends.






















Tickled Pink at 504 Main





Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the "cool" kids are doing it!











0 comments:

Post a Comment