Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 28, 2011

Me & My Broom & Back To Work Today

 Hey Blogland! I had a wickedly awesome two days off from the job. Got some stuff done I wanted to get finished & started some others. It was a nice time off but productive also. What more could a Witch ask for? My Broom was waiting for my alarm to go off this AM & when I went to hit the snooze button, he knocked my hand away. Message from that? "Get your butt up & take me places in Blogland". Okay, but there was coffee first.



HookingupwithHoH














Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
 
 
 
 
 
 












Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly
awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of
Wiccan Make Some Too
& be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the
"cool" kids are doing it!












 

0 comments:

Post a Comment