Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 18, 2011

Me & My Dusty Broom







 Hey Blogland! Wow...it has been a while since me & my Broom have gone any where. Boy was he ever dusty! Wish I would have thought to set him in front of a fan or something before taking off.  Dust was everywhere. In my eyes, my mouth, my hair looks grey now from it. But at least we didn't run into any rain! The Broom was so happy to get out with me again it was just like he was a little whisk broom all over....(sigh) They grow up so fast. Anyway, here is where we went!









Pink Hippo Party




Sumo's Sweet Stuff









Making















Becolorful










Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks!












1 comment:

  1. Oh Beth...you and "broom" always go to the best places. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete