Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

August 18, 2011

Me & My Broom & I Am Finally An Avon Rep Again!

Morning Blogland! Tis I your favorite Witch & I ooph! Oh yeah, my Broom is here too! I detest when he jabs me in the side with his bristles like that. But, I was ignoring him. He is all excited about where we went this morning. But before I tell you of our travels I want to fill you in on my past week. I finally signed on with Avon on the 8th of this month. So happy to be back selling the products. (not to mention I was almost out of everything I use) I was lucky to be appointed to District 4397 here in PA. My Leadership Rep, Sharon (Hi Sharon!.....sending finger waves) & my District Manager Deborah are  wickedly awesome. As you know I cannot do too much of anything without major drama. So it happened with this. It seems my account in Florida had never been properly closed out & had ended up going into collections (my head is hidden in shame) but that was a computer error or some such thing & with the help of Deborah & Sharon & my District Manager from Florida, Jackie, all is now sunshine & rainbows & I can start the magick of transforming my face into a younger version of me! (I know I should try to look like someone else maybe....I'm good with the spells but not that good!) I hope to get my E-store up & running soon. I will of course post about that & let all of my Blogland Peeps know about that.





Meez 3D avatar avatars games




















 
 



HookingupwithHoH
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When you visit these places please do not forget to check out the other entries. You can make so many friends & find crafts & recipes that will just knock your wicked green & black striped socks off!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly
awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of
Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the"cool" kids are doing it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. YEA for you being back in the saddle ummm should I say broom...hehe...again with Avon. Girl..you are a beauty so stop that nonsense talk.

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from the Thursday Cafe Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete