Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

September 28, 2011

Me & My Broom ~ Taking Off Is So Sweet!




 Morning Blogland! My Broom has had enough of us not getting our daily dose of sky around Blogland. This morning he tripped me as I was heading to fill the coffee pot. Luckily for him, I managed to hold onto the pot & it did not brake (he would have been in sooooo much trouble!) I made the coffee, drank a bit of it & off we headed to visit with friends of ours that we have missed so very much.












 Halloween Linky Party Here













NightOwlCrafting


























 
 






When you visit these places please do not forget to check out the other entries. You can make so many friends & find crafts & recipes that will just knock your wicked green & black striped socks off!
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly
awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of
Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the"cool" kids are doing it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment