Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 7, 2011

Wickedly Crafty Saturdays (11/05/11)







 I am bowing down to all of you in Blogland. Once again I am late with Wickedly Crafty Saturdays. Unfortunately things happen beyond our control. To make a very long story short, we have a creepy neighbor who does really dumb stuff when he is drunk. (this happens to be most of the time) The other night he stole the tag off of my car. The police know it is him, as we do, but there is no way to prove it. Life has been chaotic to say the least. Okay apology made....onto the fun. Cause the Powers That Be know I sure need some!




Favorites from last week:
These adorable shrunken heads from MJ over at My Busy Craft Life
 Aren't they just the cutest????






These wickedly awesome Spooky Gifts from Patty at On Hollyhock Farm

I would be tickled to get a gift such as this!


 Next up:






This so creative Halloween House from Amie over at Pinkapotamus

I just adore the tomb stones & the bats & the...everything!






Most clicked link......(drum roll please)




Mary Poppins props from  Tales of a Trophy Wife

 You have to check out the accuracy of the hat details! She has a photo of Mary Poppins in her hat & it looks like the exact same one! Bravo.



You know the procedure ladies! Grab a button & show the world that you are Wickedly Crafty.







Now onto the party. Link up your stuff. Not a lot of rules here. Please be nice & click on some other links. Heck you can make new friends & see some wickedly creative ideas you probably never even thunk of!
PARTY ON!




















4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH...you so need a neighborhood watch or at least a group that can take turns watching that ONE neighbor. It seems there is always ONE that causes problems.

    WOW..some really great things from last week. I'm frantically working on some things for the Trim A Tree event that is coming up...like Thursday..LOL!!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Halloween house! Sorry about the car tag; I'd be furious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a very nasty neighbor, too! Can't type what I would like to do to him! Just hang in there, Karma will take care of him!
    Thanks for featuring my spooky gifts!!! I grabbed a button! 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for the feature :) :) Sorry to hear about the neighbours, I hope something can be done... when my neighbours beat their kids up every night, it took 6 months before someone even came to check it out!

    ReplyDelete