Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 5, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake

Great Sunday to you Blogland. Today I want to share with all of you my granddaughter's Strawberry Shortcake hat  that I made for her way back when I lived in the land of warm (Florida). I knew she would need a hat once she moved up to the frozen tundra (PA.) Remember this?




I even made a scarf to match. I do try to be a most wickedly awesome grandmama.

Here she is with her new gear!





She loved is so much that she had to wear it all day. She even fell asleep while wearing it & watching videos in her room.




My Little Miss Thing is such a Fashion Diva & loves to look at herself in my camera with the reverse action going on. Here she is checking herself out with her Strawberry stuff.



Hope you enjoyed her hat & scarf as much as she did!





Shared this here:








Don't forget to become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too. Hey, all the cool kids are doing it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment