Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

June 22, 2014

Whats cooking in the Cauldron?


Hello again Blogland! Today I want to share a simple yet wickedly delicious breakfast with you. I have weekends off but the Hubs most times has to work them. (miss him but so love the quiet time)

One Sunday morning, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted for breakfast. Something traditional but with a twist. So, I went digging through the fridge. I found eggs, cheddar cheese, french onion dip & a packet of sauce from Taco Bell.






I mixed up my eggs & french onion dip. No need for milk. The dip will make your eggs oh so creamylicous!


Next for a glob of bacon grease in the pan.






What?!?!?!? I'm going for flavor here not healthy!  Plus, when concocting a magickal breakfast dish you should always used tried & true ingredients. It's like in the Witches Code or something.




I added the cheddar cheese once the egg mixture stared to firm up & mixed it all together to finish cooking.

Last step was the Taco Bell sauce on top of the cooked eggs. I will be doing this again my Pretties! So much flavor on a plate!





Added some toast of course. Hmmmmm....I wonder if I have more Taco bell sauce packets in the fridge?  I know I have dip & cheese.  The Hubs leaves for work soon & I just might be making some magic in the kitchen once again. 

Give it a try. You don't need training in Magick to whip this delightful breakfast up!


Linking up at these wickedly awesome places!


Whipperberry




http://www.iheartnaptime.net/


http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com/2014/06/flaunt-it-friday-212.html





Don't forget to leave a comment. Oh &become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too. Hey, all the cool kids are doing it!









2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see someone else use bacon grease. I had a can ful, and hubs tossed it away while I was gone. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubs knows that the bacon grease is like sacred stuff in the fridge. I even have him saving it without prompting when he makes bacon. But Patty, for him to toss the bacon grease?!?!?!? I would have turned him into a toad! lol

    ReplyDelete